Top Twitter User Rankings & Stats

Top Twitter User Rankings & Stats
| Twitterholic.com

Looking over the list I am surprised by how little I am surprised. I don't follow any of the celebrity news and yet I seem to have heard of most of these people. Media seeps into our consciousness from all around, such that we can't escape the trash.
I was interested by the top companies in there - Whole Foods, Zappos and JetBlue. These companies are truly starting to communicate more closely with their consumers / fans. Meanwhile, CocaCola is 6986th ranked twitterholic,
Then there's the more specific news streams perhaps best placed for this medium - Woot.com is an online store and community that focuses on selling cool stuff cheap; Modernmom.com with the mix of practicalities and gossip the 'modernmom' must need

Comments